TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Agreement: This Database Specialists, Inc. web site (the "Service") is an online information and communications service provided by Database Specialists, Inc. The Service is offered to You subject to Your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions as presented herein (the "Agreement"). As used in this Agreement "We", "Us" or "Our" refers collectively to Database Specialists, Inc. ("DSI"). "You" refers to You, the user of this Service. By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, You may not access or use the Service.
2. License: We hereby grant You the right to view and use this Service subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may download and/or print a copy of information provided in this Service for Your personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s). You may contact us at email@example.com.
4. Usage Rules: As a condition of Your use of this Service, You warrant to Us that You will not use this Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. We reserve the right to deny You access to any part of this Service at Our sole discretion. You are responsible for material that You send to any "discussion" group available through the Service. The chat and newsgroup discussions on this Service are not guaranteed to be monitored for unacceptable use, nor will any statements made therein be authenticated or endorsed by Us. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service for You, but one which seeks to avoid the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violative of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse.
(a) You may not post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. You may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on Your behalf and subject to Your direct supervision) to access the Service using Your account for any purpose.
(b) You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
(c) You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
(d) You may not interfere with other user's use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room.
(e) You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features.
(f) You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage Users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, We reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
5. Warranty Disclaimer: The information provided through this Service is for educational purposes only. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT OFFER BUSINESS OR TECHNOLOGY ADVICE AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR BUSINESS. ADVISE RECEIVED VIA THIS SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION. We assume no responsibility for how You use the information provided through this Service.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENT ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THE TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SERVICE, LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, OR ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE. ALTHOUGH WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS MAY UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME, PLEASE NOTE THAT INFORMATION CHANGES RAPIDLY. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
6. Supplier Information: You understand that except for information posted on the Service by Suppliers which will be clearly identified as being supplied by Suppliers, the Suppliers are not responsible for content on this Service.
7. Links: The Service may contains links to web sites operated by other parties. The links are provided for Your convenience only. Neither We nor Our Suppliers control such web sites and We are not responsible for the content and performance of these sites or for Your transactions with them. Our inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators. This Service does not in any way operate, control or endorse any information, products or services provided by third parties through the Internet.
8. Limitations on Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions in this Agreement: We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Agreement or by notification to You. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and Your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed Your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement. You agree that these standards for notice of changes are reasonable.